Welcome to EUSARF 2020, Zurich, Switzerland
1 – 4 September 2020
It is with great pleasure that the Zurich University of Applied Science (ZHAW) will be hosting the XVI European Scientific Association on Residential & Family Care for Children and Adolescents (EUSARF) Conference in ZURICH, from 1 – 4 September 2020.
The Organizing Committee and the EUSARF Committee Board are looking forward to an exciting conference. We welcome you to join!
Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland – located in the heart of Europe – offers an excellent setting for the EUSARF conference 2020. The city is not only known as the country’s economic and cultural hub, but also for its famous old town, the beautiful lake and the magnificent mountain view, making it also a charming and fascinating place for tourists and visitors.
understanding “The perspective of the child” in practice and research in the
area of child and youth welfare has become a core issue for advancing social
The challenges and opportunities that arise from this fundamental task are the focus of the XVI international EUSARF Conference.
The EUSARF 2020 Conference is organized in partnership with Amt für Jugend und Berufsberatung (AJB) Kanton Zürich, PACH und INTEGRAS.
Please note the following key deadlines:
- on October, 1st 2019, the EUSARF 2020 Zurich website was launched;
- on November 15th 2019, abstract submissions will be opened;
- the deadline for submitting abstracts will be February, 2nd 2020;
- corresponding authors will be notified of abstract acceptance or rejection and the form of presentation by email, no later than April, 20th 2020;
- on March, 15th 2020 Conference registration will be opened
- Early bird registration will be open until May, 18th 2020
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for the Conference no later than June 21st 2020