Welcome to EUSARF 2020, Zurich, Switzerland
1 – 4 September 2020
- Dear friends, partners and colleagues
The current exceptional situation, caused by the Coronavirus Covid-19, is a worldwide challenge for all upcoming events. As the organizing team for EuSARF 2020 we are monitoring the situation closely. With the conference still being more than five months away, we are currently continuing our preparations to hold the conference as planned in September 2020 and we are still looking forward to welcoming you all here in Zurich! However, at the same time we are also developing several alternative options that are carefully evaluated by us and coordinated with the EuSARF Board.
Thank you for your understanding and patience!
On behalf of the Zurich conference team
Thomas Gabriel, Daniela Reimer and Tim Tausendfreund
- Current information
The paper review process is ongoing as planned. Those who submitted papers will be informed in April.
- The start of the registration process will be postponed until the end of April 2020.
- By the end of April, we will inform you in detail on how we will proceed. Please keep the Dates 1–4 September 2020 reserved until further notice!
It is with great pleasure that the ZHAW Zurich University of Applied Sciences will be hosting the XVI European Scientific Association on Residential & Family Care for Children and Adolescents (EUSARF) Conference in ZURICH, from 1 – 4 September 2020.
The Organizing Committee and the EUSARF Committee Board are looking forward to an exciting conference. We welcome you to join!
Zurich, the largest city in Switzerland – located in the heart of Europe – offers an excellent setting for the EUSARF conference 2020. The city is not only known as the country’s economic and cultural hub, but also for its famous old town, the beautiful lake and the magnificent mountain view, making it also a charming and fascinating place for tourists and visitors.
understanding “The perspective of the child” in practice and research in the
area of child and youth welfare has become a core issue for advancing social
The challenges and opportunities that arise from this fundamental task are the focus of the XVI international EUSARF Conference.
The EUSARF 2020 Conference is organized in partnership with Amt für Jugend und Berufsberatung (AJB) Kanton Zürich, PACH and INTEGRAS.
Please note the following key deadlines:
- On October 1st, 2019 the EUSARF 2020 Zurich website was launched
- On November 15th, 2019 abstract submissions were opened
- The deadline for submitting abstracts will be February 2nd, 2020
- Corresponding authors will be notified of abstract acceptance or rejection and the form of presentation by email, no later than April 20th, 2020
- The start of the registration process will be postponed until the end of April 2020
- Early bird registration will be open until May 18th, 2020
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for the Conference no later than June 21st, 2020